Yummy! Moda Candy Bars at MSQC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummy! Moda Candy Bars at MSQC!

Anyone else as intrigued as I am? They're available in "Milk Chocolate" and "Dark Chocolate" - if you haven't checked out the New Arrivals (dunno how to insert link, sorry) you're missing out. Fun! Four lines at 40 2.5" x 5" rectangles per line - you'd be Dresdening till the cows came home :-).
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Re: Yummy! Moda Candy Bars at MSQC!

They are beautiful collections, can't decide what I would make with them. I AM intrigued!

Comment

I bought the milk chocolate already! Just to let you know the pics dont do the fabric justice! they are TOOOO cute!! I want to order another candy bar!
      My husband lets me have all the fabric I can hide

Comment

I got my first candy bar in the mail yesterday and I have decided to use mine for a friendship braid quilt. perfect size and its going together easily! Cant wait to get it finished!

Comment

Oooh! Have to get some of this "eye" candy!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I'm thinking Dresdens with snappy scrappy borders... Of course, my wallet firmly disagrees, so the candy bars are on my Mother's Day wishlist - I'll get 'em <G>.
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

I have 3 now. Caramel, Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate. I plan to do a brick wall quilt with them very soon. It will be totally scrappy. I know it's not called a brick wall quilt, but that's what it looks like to me.

Heather
              🍄 Heather🍄

Comment

Yummy!!! Can't wait to see the results of all that candy bars!!!!

Comment

I got one of each and can't wait to get started.
                  Susan

Comment

Working...
                  X