Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Acrylic Extension Table Just Arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Acrylic Extension Table Just Arrived!

Wow! So excited! Just got delivery of my new extension table that I ordered from AllBrands a few weeks ago. I took a few minutes to set it up and adjust the legs to proper height and then took some pics.

I was very concerned at first that they had made it wrong and it wouldn't fit my machine, but then read the details regarding machines that have a "sloping" edge along the bed surface. They have to overlap the acrylic over the point where the sewing machine starts to slope downward. It is really only an issue at the front far right edge on my machine as you can see in my pics. It does pay to take a little extra time to fine-tune each of the legs so you get the desired flush surface with the sewing machine bed area.

The table I ordered is the 24 x 24 Big table. They custom make them to fit your specific machine brand and model. That's why it takes 2-3 weeks to ship. Mine came with 6 standard legs plus a special support leg with a suction cup that you can place in whatever spot you think needs it most. There is a cool 16 inch ruler built into the table top right at the front for easy measuring also.

I tried putting one of my projects on the table and it works perfectly for holding up the entire 22 x 18 piece. Can't wait to start stitching my applique this weekend and try it out!
    Thought if anyone else was considering buying an extension table they might be interested in seeing my pics!

EXT TABLE PICS_0046.jpgEXT TABLE PICS_0045.jpgEXT TABLE RULER _0040.jpgEXT TABLE FRONT OVERHANG PICS_0048.jpgEXT TABLE WITH PROJECT PICS_0057.jpg
    Linda
    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Re: My New Acrylic Extension Table Just Arrived!

i love it! I have to check that website out if they have one. my hubby made me one. its great but I didn't think to take my sewing box off first..lol..im going to have to have him relook at that
    Patrice

Comment

Very nice.....and BIG!!!! I would be excited to get that too!!!
      ~Mary
      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Beautiful. You will LOVE working with it in place!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Wow I love it! You are a lucky gal! Let us know what you think!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Wow! That's great. Love the ruler part. Have fun with that.
            ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Very nice.....your sewing area looks very tidy and your project looks great.

If anyone decides they may want to order anything from this site, here is a link for online coupons and discounts:

http://www.december.com/coupon-codes/allbrands.com.htm
              :icon_happy:Wicked

My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide :icon_wave:

Comment

Very nice! I like how big it is, the way that it extends farther back than the sewing machine. Mine is nice but not that big.
                Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Mine is in the mail. I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                  X