Table inserts for your sewing machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table inserts for your sewing machine

For those of you who were asking about the sewing machine inserts for your table top, I just found them at ALL BRANDS on sale for $49.99 (normally $79). They're custom made to fit your machine. Made of acrylic. SEW VAC DIRECT also sells them and they are on sale - similar price.
    Last edited by rebeccas-sewing; March 30, 2011, 05:22 AM.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Re: Table inserts for your sewing machine

Thanks Rebecca. I was one of them. I appreciate you posting the links for those that are interested in getting one that is plexiglass. I asked DH to make one out of wood like Suzi's DH did for her. And she said he'll do it - custom fit - for us here at MSQC for $40. So there is another way to buy one also.

Hugs,
    TJ
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Thanks for the information Rebecca! Here is the direct link to the Sew Steady Custom Acrylic Extension Tables on their site:

http://www.allbrands.com/products/abp03522.html

The $49 price is for their Junior Sewing Version which is 11.5" x 15"
      The Large 18" x 24" is $69.95
      The BIG 24" x 24" is $79.95

Free shipping!

My current Brother brand extension table is 11" x 18" but I am thinking about upgrading to one of the larger acrylics!
      Linda
      -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

Ladies, there is an online coupon for Allbrands right now. If you enter 'spring5off' you will see $5.00 off! If your ordering additional items and your total is larger, use 'spring5' and get 5% off of your total order. I just ordered the 18X24 acrylic extension for $64.xx and can't wait to get it!!!!!

Rebecca - thanks so much for sharing the information!

Comment

Bumping this post for others interested in getting an extension table for their sewing machine!
          Linda
          -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, Tamsterg! I've been dealing with All Brands for many years. They've never let me down. I've purchased almost every machine I own from them. They've provided wonderful classes (for free) on using the machines. Their repair service has been excellent. For example, I could usually expect a turn-around time on service to be just a few days. I just sent out my machine for service here in London. It's been two weeks and I still haven't gotten my machine back. Good thing I brought two machines with me otherwise I'd be having sewing withdrawals. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by quiltingtrish View Post
              Thanks Rebecca. I was one of them. I appreciate you posting the links for those that are interested in getting one that is plexiglass. I asked DH to make one out of wood like Suzi's DH did for her. And she said he'll do it - custom fit - for us here at MSQC for $40. So there is another way to buy one also.

Hugs,
              TJ
              You're welcome, Trish. Yes, I think that's an excellent deal! I'm hoping if I can get my husband back to the states for a visit, I can get him to cut some for my machines. He might as well get some use out of all those woodworking machines rotting in the garage. LOL

Comment

Working...
              X