X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inspired
    replied
    Re: Anyone up to FMQ?

I have been a faithful fan of Leah's for quite a while! She started my inspiration for FMQ. Still waiting to try it out on my new machine. Val

Leave a comment:

• itsmesuzq
    replied

Thank you for posting both of these links. I was just thinking I need to get back to "trying" to learn FMQ!! Its at the top of my list of techniques to learn.

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

WOW that makes it look so do able! going to have to give it a try and see for myself.....

hey rae glad to see you back join us for the WILD Swap fun and fabulous!

Leave a comment:

• Rae
    replied

I LOVE this blog and read it everyday. It is soooo inspirational. I have used several of her designs on my quilts. Thanks for sharing the link with this group of quilters.

Happy Sewing,
    Rae

Leave a comment:

• lhayes1976
    replied

She is soooo talented with her machine work. She makes it look so easy. I only wish I had 1/2 her talent.

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

LOL - this is just what the other thread I just answered is about - learning to free motion hahahaha we are all thinking alike today! love it

Leave a comment:

• Sewbee
    replied

Sandy, Leah Day's site is fantastic! She has all kinds of videos and tutorials on FMQ. I found her before I discovered MSQC and became a fan of her youthful enthusiasm and prolific quilting projects. She has had a FMQ project going on for almost a year now where she attempts to come up with a new FMQ pattern every day or close to it! Her blog includes a video with each FMQ pattern and she has them broken out into beginner/intermediate/advanced levels so you can pick and choose what you might like to attempt to do. All of her videos are free access and can be found on YouTube also.

Here is a link to her Beginner/Intermediate FMQ patterns. If you click on one you like it will take you to her video and blog entry for that pattern: http://www.daystyledesigns.com/365di...mainbegint.htm

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    started a topic Anyone up to FMQ?

Anyone up to FMQ?

Just ran across this blog - thought you may enjoy:

http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/
Working...
X