Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many pretty quilt patterns make Mia a very confused chick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many pretty quilt patterns make Mia a very confused chick....

Isn't this cute.......
    From the Moda Bakeshop

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/03/...uilt.html#more

Hugs
    Mia
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Re: So many pretty quilt patterns make Mia a very confused chick....

Very cute! I love checking out their 'recipes', but it just adds to my list of things to do!

Comment

Oh how did I miss this one? i love to browse thru their recipes too!
      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Mia, mine fears you are doing what I do - spending too much time looking and oohing and aahing and not stitching and quilting. I just bought another quilting book this afternoon. Smack! Gotta get one finished before I can start another, right?
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

When I search patterns, it's a if I made everyone of them and I'm exhausted just looking. LOL I have to read how they cut them out, put them together, finish them. I have quilts everywhere in the rooms of my mind! LOL I know I'm weird. Hugs, Jan
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

OK Jan then we must be weird sisters, I do the same.Sometimes I go back and look at a quilt so many times that I end thinking it is my quilt. Haha, sometimes I actually do make them.

Mia I also love the Moda Bake Shop, I really like that you can search patterns by the actual precut like jelly roll and get all patterns for jelly rolls.
            Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
              When I search patterns, it's a if I made everyone of them and I'm exhausted just looking. LOL I have to read how they cut them out, put them together, finish them. I have quilts everywhere in the rooms of my mind! LOL I know I'm weird. Hugs, Jan
              Love the statement, "I have quilts everywhere in the rooms of my mind". That really describes it!

Comment

Sandy I am soooo awful. I plan a quilt...... even buy the fabric and before I start it I find a dozen more that I love also. I too love the statement, "I have quilts everywhere in the rooms of my mind." ...... and in each corner and every closet also. BUT remember I am a new quilter....I shouldn't have so many quilts in those rooms, SHOULD I?

Hugggggs
                Mia
                ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
                Mia

Comment

That's exactly what I do Sandy !!!! lol Trying to work on that though.... just started cutting my blades today !

Kelley

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                  Mia, mine fears you are doing what I do - spending too much time looking and oohing and aahing and not stitching and quilting. I just bought another quilting book this afternoon. Smack! Gotta get one finished before I can start another, right?

Comment

Sorry Mia - even new quilters get this quilt fever!

Comment

HAHA!! if you have every closet and corner full now - just wait until you are an "old" quilter!! I need a whole dairy barn to store mine! HAHAHAHAHA
                      Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                      hugs, Suzi
                      http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                      it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I am am "OLD" quilter! I just got into quilting though so I have a lot of time to make up. LOL
                        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

you guys make me laugh and that's a lovely gift.... thank you so much
                          ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
                          Mia

Comment

Working...
                          X