Swa-weeettt!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swa-weeettt!!!!!!!

That is so cool!! Wish we had a store around here like that!!!
    Happy Quilting!

Comment

I happened to be in the area yesterday, so we stopped by the Fabric Recycles Store and WOW! what a deal! Although not huge, I didn't think it was a tiny store by any means. The owner happened to be working and gave us a quick tour and low down on the background, etc. I only had about 30 minutes, so had to do a quick round of the shop then settle in for business. The store is organized, neat, clean, tidy..........very easy to navigate. I found 8 pieces of "had to haves" and vowed to return ASAP when I have more time to look and look and look! This will be a return to often place for me and I am already thinking of putting together a tote of things I might try to resale........stash things that I inherited and kept, but don't love......so I can extend my credit and buy more of what I love! The garment fabric is nicely separated from the quilting fabric and all is color coordinated. Although all the goods are from someone's previous stash, I didn't smell any smoke or off odors and they did assure me they watch for that carefully. The fabrics were pretty and varied and neatly wrapped making them easy to move, handle, look through. This owner hit on a great idea for exchange and trading of stashes!!! If you are anywhere near the KC area of MO.......you should go take a peek and I bet you will find something you love, too! Thanks so much for the info on this store.......Sherri!

Comment

Glad you popped in, Suzy! Way cool, isn't it! I'm already half way to my discount after two trips!
        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

What a great idea for a shop! Hope you get the quilting classes for your birthday

Comment

thats awesome!!!!
            These things, I warmly wish for you-
            Someone to love, some work to do,
            A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
            And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
            `*.¸.*´
            ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
            (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
            http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Comment

Well, I can see I need to make a drive to Lee's Summit! I actually have family and friends there I can visit. LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X