Yummy new tute from MSQC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummy new tute from MSQC!

Has everyone seen the tutes posted on Feb 25th? I've just now found them, didn't realize they were out. I'm in love with the Drunkard's Path project idea for a quilt for my bed (which I swore I'd never make again - a Queen).

Jenny is a genius, and a very engaging and comfortable instructor. You'll love this tutorial. I don't know how to post the link, but it's in the tutorial section. Enjoy.

MANY thanks to Jenny and family and their gang at the shop.
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Re: Yummy new tute from MSQC!

Debi, don't you just love when you see that a new tute is released?! It just makes my day(s), and I love to have them running on the computer when I am in here sewing. Keeps me inspired, that's for sure. Here's the link for easy access to the Drunkard's Path tutorial
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Missouri.../0/zbt_AxaG4vo
    Lola
    :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

I agree...it's genius! They really think outside the box/block! My bucket list just got one quilt longer!
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

that simple drunkard's path is going to make it so much easier to attack what looks like a very tricky quilt pattern. Thanks again Jenny for your amazing simplicity!
        Michele

Comment

oh my goodness,. thanks for letting us know. That was one I thought I would never try..not now though
          Patrice

Comment

The first quilt that she shows---finished----does anyone know what charm pack that fabric is? It is gorgeous! Suzy?Que

Comment

I love the new one for the cathedral quilt. Pretty cool Hugs, Jan
              Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I saw them last night when I was searching for the Christmas stocking tutorial. The drunkard's path and the cathedral both look fun, and they looks like I could do them and people will think I'm a quilting genius. Of course, we all know it's Jenny who is the genius! You won't tell, will you?
                Lin

Comment

Wouldn't think of it. lol
                  Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                  X