Create your Ultimate Sewing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create your Ultimate Sewing Room

I haven't had time to play with this yet. Even though I just relocated my sewing room, I think this would be a fun thing for everyone to try.

http://www.craftstylish.com/ultimate...g-room-contest
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Re: Create your Ultimate Sewing Room

Thanks for sharing that awesome site Sandy.......... my problem is no room for a room

I have a smallish 3 bedroom house and sadly there isn't space for a dedicated sewing space, so I'm forever setting up and taking away ...machines and tables. I'm loving it though ...

Hugs
    Mia
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

I share my sewing room with 5 parrots! lol. They have to come first, though. So I spend a lot of time in my kitchen. I can sew out there but my cutting is hard to do. Love the site, at least I can dream. Hugs Jan L
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Fun. Oh...to have the space - a "grandma's attic" of treasures, or something!
        Thanks for the site to dream, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
          I share my sewing room with 5 parrots! lol. They have to come first, though. So I spend a lot of time in my kitchen. I can sew out there but my cutting is hard to do. Love the site, at least I can dream. Hugs Jan L
          I keep finding more and more common threads . . . what kind of parrots do you have? When I lived overseas my DH and I (43 years and counting) had African grays - two of them. One, unfortunately, was a hand-raised baby when we got 'her' and she had continuous sinus infections which our vets could not cure. They thought she had been fed improperly, probably getting food in her nasal area and had a chronic infection. Anyway, she had over a 500 word vocabulary when we lost her. Paco - from gesturing postures - was clearly the male. While he talked he wasn't as vocal as Chiquita. In fact, she would get to rambling on and on and he would yell, "Aw, shut up and shop."

We were unable to ship Paco home because of difficulties with KLM having lost a lot of birds during a flight and they no longer would ship birds. There were no other carriers who came into our area so we were pretty much forced to leave Paco with friends when we retired. Sure miss them - both.

. . . sorry, everyone, I tend to get off-track and ramble on and on . . . just ignore my posts if I bore you, okay? Promise?
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Sandy,
            Thanks for some fun dream time in the ultimate sewing studio game! The room wasn't big enough for all my dreams to come true and too hard to stack items that I wanted! I guess I will be happy with my little space. It was fun while it lasted!
            SuzyQue

Comment

Working...
            X