Tilda free patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tilda free patterns

I am in love with so many of these cute projects/quilts. Hope you enjoy one or more of these free patterns.
    Karen
    Spring, TX

Thanks Karen. I love the snowman quilt and downloaded it.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I love her cute patterns and. vintage fabrics. I’ve made a few of her free patterns. Here’s the Kitsy doll I made for my mother. So cute but, man, those skinny arms and legs were killer to stuff…lol. Keep thinking I’ll make me one but haven’t tackled it yet. I made the cat block into a pillow for a friend, too.

48FFC575-7009-446B-A178-74919F3B2052.jpg
      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• KarenC
        KarenC commented
        Editing a comment
        These are beautiful! I think I remember seeing these before.

• osewme
        osewme commented
        Editing a comment
        That's so cute & I bet your mom loved it. Now if you made it to look like me the legs & arms would be a lot easier to stuff (if you know what I mean)! hehehehe!!!

• Teen
        Teen commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol @ Nicki!!! Silly girl..

Thanks Karen, I love Tilda's fabrics and her patterns are very naive, I have saved some.

Comment

I love Tilda. Right now I am finishing "Winter Fun" for a wonderful friend. Tilda's ducks are stylin' on a window sill and I plan to do the winter scene quilt for me.
        Diana Grey

Comment

• Teen
          Teen commented
          Editing a comment
          Those ducks are so adorable…I’ve been wanting to make her plum quilt.

Where can you buy her fabric?
        Teresa
        Pelham, Alabama
        War Eagle!!!

Comment

• Teen
          Teen commented
          Editing a comment
          I buy my Tilda fabric from an Etsy shop called Modern Quilter. She does pre-orders for Tilda collections so I grab them then….but, you can find her stuff elsewhere, too.

My LQS just started carrying her fabric. Unfortunately their website is still under construction. It is available on several online stores though.
        Karen
        Spring, TX

Comment

,,,,, and this is mine - with a few additions!! I so agree about arms and legs but I guess that's part of their 'charm'

​​
          Last edited by sewinguk; December 29, 2022, 06:50 AM.

Comment

OOOps!TILDA Kitchy.jpg​See above

Comment

• Teen
              Teen commented
              Editing a comment
              Oooooh! This is so cute! I love the curly hair….and her little purse. So darn cute. Do you remember turning inside/out those skinny legs and arms? Geesh….I think that is why I haven’t made a second one. Lol…

• sewinguk
              sewinguk commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks - I was just thinking this morning that next time I make one (my daughter loves them) I'll cheat and make the legs a little bit 'fatter'. Don't think Tone Finnanger would mind?

• KarenC
              KarenC commented
              Editing a comment
              I love it!

I love her patterns. I have gathered the fabric to make one of them but that is as far as I have gotten. Trying to finish up a bunch of UFOs before I tackle it because it has millions of little pieces.
            Debbie

Comment

Beautiful patterns. I have about 50 patterns I wanted to make and now I have a few more! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow these are cute. I haven't really followed the Tilda fabrics, but looking at them with a different eye, I can see I would enjoy some of these.
                Thanks for sharing.
                Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

And I really like her solids and the patterns for them. Very contemporary.
                  Annie
                  "The Mountains are calling and I must go" John Muir

Comment

Working...
                  X