Angela Walters new FM challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angela Walters new FM challenge

Angela Walters is starting a new FM quilting challenge in November on feathers. As much as I want to learn how to FM quilt, I just don't have the time or will to do all the practice work. I will be watching this challenge & hope to pick up some pointers. I love Angela & really enjoy watching any thing she does. I particularly like seeing her ruler work.

https://quiltingismytherapy.com/free...lous-feathers/
    Texas

I get Angela e-m's & follow her work. I've never participated in one of the challenges, but I always follow along & learn new tips. I have at least 3 of her FMQ books. I met her in person a few years ago when she was a guest speaker at our guild. I also attended her all-day FMQ workshop. I've used a lot of designs in my quilting. When it used to be Craftsy, I took 2 of her on-line FMQ classes.

Comment

I'm with you on the lack of time/discipline to put in the practice. Many quilters recommend doodling as a way to practice designs and build muscle memory. Can you find time to doodle with paper and pencil? Unfortunately, I've never been a doodler, so I have to force myself to do it.

Comment

I'm excited about this challenge. I always watch her challenges but have never participated in one before. I think I will on this one. Doodling does help. Before I retired I worked with a software program that sometimes would take a long time to process. When that happened I doodled. Now if I'm trying new designs I always draw them out first. I think it does help.

Comment

Working...
        X