Married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Married?

anyone need a wedding dress?? https://www.anniescatalog.com/detail...5032&cat_id=24
    this is gorgeous!! for anyone who crochets!!

Wow! I crocheted a Mexican wedding shawl, but don't know If I would go that far.......
    She who dies with the most quilts is......
    Still dead.
    What's your hurry?

Comment

Years ago….seems like ages, I didn’t quilt. I crocheted. I made a table cloth using the same design (pineapple) and it was for a large table. It was a gift for my MIL….guess she threw it away …..it was a lot of work….
      Oh my, a dress…..it sure would be unique! 👰
      💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        I sure hope she didn't!! Oh my goodness, that would have been beautiful and so much work!

Threw it away! seriously I hope not! OH my, sometimes things like that make your teeth hurt! anyway, i know it was gorgeous. I envy people who can create such things. I have dabbled at it when young but never really did much. Yes, that dress makes even me want to get married. I married in a light blue suit!

Comment

Oh, my goodness! I get freaked out wondering what you wear underneath. That pineapple lace is pretty see-through.

Comment

• nativetexan
          nativetexan commented
          Editing a comment
          hopefully there is a lining! i think there is. but with today's women, who knows?

Its pretty, but I bet its pretty heavy. I'm certain there is a lining or a slip that covers the eseentials.
        Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

i can only imagine the weight of that thing! it is beautiful, but i would loose my patience with it quick! i started a large round pineapple vest using crochet thread, this was years ago, it's still not done lol

Comment

That's beautiful!
            Texas

Comment

Working...
            X