Tool Organizer Found at WM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tool Organizer Found at WM

I hope it is ok to post this. If not, please delete. I was at Wal-mart this morning to find some hand lotion. I turned around from the lotion and hanging there were these "makeup brush" organizers. They look just like the organizers I have bought from both Amazon and a quilt store. I love them and have them in a couple of places in my sewing areas.

They were 5.00 and hot pink or aqua. I bought the hot pink.

8302A036-4475-4079-BBB1-0FD9D3B8CB25.jpeg

Well I guess ya never know what you’ll find at Wally World! Thanks for sharing!
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

I have a mint green one just like that from a quilt shop. I don't think I've ever used it.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I have been wanting to try one of those.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Perfectly fine to post. yes, thanks.

Comment

I have 2 others of these that I use all the time. I kind of bought the pink one just because. LOL

Retha

Comment

I bet they weren’t $5 at the quilt shop.

Comment

That is perfect. I will check to see if we have those here.
                I bought a pink one from wait .... Mary Kay. It was a special promotion this summer. It wasn't $5. but I like to encourage my gf.

My guild gave each participant at a retreat a gift -- it was the tool holder. I loved it so much I got another one for the other sewing area -- watched sales $10.
                Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

The scrubby disk would be great for painting, too. Just put it in the bottom of your water cup for cleaning brushes.

I've heard of the "pink tax." Things like deodorant, razors, shaving cream, and basic clothing items marketed toward women cost a lot more than the same products marketed toward men. I think there's a "quilter's tax," too. Some of the prices for notions are crazy when you consider a lot of them are preexisting items repacked as a quilting product.

Comment

While I do believe in supporting quilt stores, etc. and spending there when I can, I just couldn't pass up the $5.00 deal. And yes, I am using all three of them. the little scrubber thing I used to brush off my brush when cleaning my machine.

Retha

Comment

What kind of tools do you put in it?
                      success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
                      Terry of NC

Comment

The one by my sewing machines I put my tweezers, nippers, pens and seam ripper. By my cutting station I put pens, chalk pencils, nippers and seam ripper.

They keep things (for me) from rolling around and ending up on the floor out of my reach. LOL Keeps my table a bit neater.

Retha

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I am going to look for this.

Comment

Working...
                          X