Jellyrollfabric.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jellyrollfabric.net

Anyone order from them? 50% sale but only for US residents. BOO!!!

https://www.jellyrollfabric.net/CLEA...ps_c_1347.html
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Good assortment and great prices. I’ve never heard of this company before.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I never hear of them either, but the prices are sure good! Jean Jelly Roll Queen is tempted except that she already has a very big stock of jelly rolls piled up on the shelf. I just looked at Donna Jordan’s jelly roll race patterns, they are tempting me to get back to make some more of these, as she has a way to make them big enough for a bed. I have more than enough of throws!

Comment

I won’t allow myself to buy more until I use the many I have already. The daily deals are so tempting some days! I’m trying to limit myself to only buy what I need to finish a project.

Comment

Great looking prices. I've never ordered from them before but I sure am tempted now. Thanks for the link.

Comment

I have ordered from them several times and have always had good service. It has been a few years just because I have sew many jelly rolls bought up.

Retha

Comment

I was tempted to get one of the "On the Lighter Side" rolls by Robert Kaufman. It'd be great as a scrappy, low-volume background. $7.99 shipping and at least a dozen jelly rolls in my closet stopped me, though.

Comment

I had purchased two a couple years ago thinking I'd use them for jelly roll rugs but somehow it grew to over twenty rolls! Must be jelly roll seeds! Anyway thank you for sharing this site. Lots of scrumptious rolls at great prices!! 😍

Comment

• Monique
                  Monique commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are welcome.

daffodil.jpg Double boo from Canada on being excluded from sales. We are not that far away . That said I will still go look at what they have just in case there is some Robert Kauffman stuff I can't do with out .

Comment

Originally posted by minipinlady View Post
                  daffodil.jpg Double boo from Canada on being excluded from sales. We are not that far away . That said I will still go look at what they have just in case there is some Robert Kauffman stuff I can't do with out .
                  Just looked at it, they don't even ship outside the states. O well , same as Joann's stores. All the more reason to love MSQC .

Comment

• Monique
                    Monique commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know it sucks. I would find a friend in the US if I needed something real bad.

Two I ordered from that website arrived yesterday. I was tickled!

Comment

• Monique
                    Monique commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good for you.
                Working...
                X