• severuss
    replied
    Thank you ! What a lovely story !!

Leave a comment:

• Granny Fran
    replied
    Originally posted by osewme View Post
    double post....sorry
    Thank you for the follow up information.

Leave a comment:

• osewme
    commented on 's reply
    Today, 10:10 AM
    So glad you enjoyed it. If you go to the top of her site under the Quilt Fiction Name, you will see sections that you can click on. Season 1 & Season 2 is a list of all the things she has made a podcast on & they are so much fun to listen to & follow along when you just want to hear good stories of quilting adventures. Her first season was called Friendship Album, 1933 & her second season was Aunt Jane of Kentucky. You need to listen to them in sequence order because it's a continuing story. Enjoy!

• osewme
    replied
    double post....sorry
    Last edited by osewme; December 23, 2020, 10:12 AM. Reason: double post

Leave a comment:

• Granny Fran
    replied
    This was such a wonderful Christmas story and narrated so well. It takes a little time to listen to it, but is well worth it. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• osewme
    started a topic Crazy Quilt: A Christmas Story

Crazy Quilt: A Christmas Story

I'm not sure if this is the right Forum to put this link but I thought some of you might enjoy this podcast from Quiltfiction by Frances O'Roark Dowell. She's had lots of podcasts recorded that are quilt related & very interesting to listen to. This is a special one she has released for the Christmas season & she does an excellent job in recording. If you enjoy it, I know she would appreciate a comment letting her know.

https://quiltfiction.com/podcast/sho...ory-eula-1932/
Working...
X