Pet stuffed animals diy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet stuffed animals diy

I ran into this youtube series on accident but seriously how cool. I hate stuffed animals but its different when you create it! These are adorable!! There's a cat too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0eWR4FI0RE

I ran across that this morning. Very cute. You should check out her Instagram page.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
      Momofmonsters5 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not on social media. Thanks for the suggestion though!!

Really cute!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Very cute!
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

That is cute.

Comment

So cute!

She has great tutorials for other projects.

Comment

I had a look at it and I agree this one is worth looking at. I don't normally make toys , but now that I have seen this, I can see myself making a few. I want to make one using same fabrics as used for a quilt so the toy and quilt go together. What a nice gift that would be for children's quilts for hospitals, women's shelters etc. Gifts given to women's shelters are incredibly appreciated. When Mom's take their kids to the shelter, it is devastating on the kids, most have to leave their toys behind, everything is gone. They feel like they are the ones being sent to a prison, and in a way they are right. Something new that is all their own to keep means the world to them, it gives them hope. If I was creative I would change it to a mini pin dog to donate with my dog quilts. Now that I have thought on shelters for women and children, I am thinking the new year would be nice to make a quilt and a dog for them.

Comment

Working...
            X