Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredricksburg 2020 quilt show on women and Humanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkK8v_Zt8s

These quilts are phenomenal. I especially love the first one. There is even one for Lucille Ball. I will rewatch this again tomorrow morning while I enjoy a cup of tea. Thank you for posting this b
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

yes, i didn't finish it myself. must get back to it. the theme and the music is enough to make one cry.

Comment

I'm about half way at viewing these phenomenal works of art. I wished I could have seen the descriptions that went with each quilt. It tugs at your heart strings, the unbelievable talent of each maker leaves you speechless. The music is very moving, I'll bookmark this!!
        Kathryn
        There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Thanks! Definitely worth watching. I didn't realize it was so long, about 45 minutes, so I will watch the rest tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I did watch some and plan to watch it all. What incredible talents.
            “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
            “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Whomever did the Phyllis Diller quilt sure picked the right fabric.

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

Working...
              X