Dollar Tree CUTTING MAT HACK | QUICK & EASY Money SAVING HACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dollar Tree CUTTING MAT HACK | QUICK & EASY Money SAVING HACK

I thought this one was pretty neat, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CwkunLGhPc
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Amazing......all for $9! Thank you!
    💫 Star lover

Comment

Interesting..thanks for sharing.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That's pretty cool.

Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I have a little one, about that size that I use quite often. It is great to use with the binding tool. Just having one of the dollar ones would be good.

Comment

I may have to see if they have them at my Dollar Tree. They would make great bag bottoms!!
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• redcaboose1717
              redcaboose1717 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree.....they would make great bottoms for bags!
              I found this bag tutorial about a month ago, and these $$ tree cutting mats probably would really be great for these bags.
              Here's the tutorial :
              https://youtu.be/8H02XaPMLHM
              ************************************************** ********************
              Here's a suggestion to those of you that need a new computer "MOUSE PAD" :
              The thin insert in the reusable canvas tote bags that most big name Grocery stores (Walmart, Meijer,Kroger, Publix, etc.)
              have this thin black (could be other colors too, but mine are black in color) stabilizer for the bottom(s) of the re-useable tote bags make AWESOME "Mouse Pads" !!!

When helping my sister set up her first Dell Computer,I quickly noticed that the mouse pad DELL provides with their laptops are made of similar material like the stabilizer that fits into those re-usable TOTE BAGS.
              So, when my mouse pad had lived a good life under my "mouse" I decided to take the stabilizer out of one of the reusable tote bags I purchased from Meijer (it's like a Walmart).
              To my surprise, it worked like a charm.....and I have used the same one for going on 6-7 yrs now!

So, if you don't want to spend $5-$6 on a new mouse pad, or need something in a pinch, try using one for a mouse pad. I have told several family/friends about this, and most of them now use this same thing!
              Great CHEAP Hack if I say so myself!

I LOVE Dollar Tree! These hacks are awesome! Thanks for sharing! 😁

Comment

• Monique
              Monique commented
              Editing a comment
              I prefer Dollar Tree to Dollarama myself. We are starting to get Dollar Tree more here in Canada.

We have three Dollar Tree stores in my town. That's a small mat, but I was thinking it would work well for 6.5" square blocks as a rotating mat when squaring up. I have never heard of the white duck tape. It looks like it would be easier to use than the thicker silver tape.

Comment

• Monique
              Monique commented
              Editing a comment
              Joy, they have duct tape in many colours now.

• JCY
              JCY commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, ya learn something new every day! Little did I know there were colors.
          Working...
          X