For Janome Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Janome Owners

Lots of news items came in the inbox this morning, Instagram site, new you tube channel, other stuff
    Have you recently purchased a new sewing machine? Are you perhaps new to sewing, or have you recently dusted off the old machine after a long while and wondered what all the presser feet and accessories were for and how to use them?
    Are you a Janome MC15000 Quiltmaker owner, or perhaps you purchased the Janome 9mm Accessory Case and wondered what all those empty slots in the presser foot tray were for? What presser feet fit in them?
    Have you heard about Janome HQ?
    Ok, enough with the questions! lol! Time for some ANSWERS! If you've wondered about any of the above, I have those answers for you!
    I'd like to officially welcome you all to Janome HQ! (short for Janome Headquarters) Our Janome Canada headquarters is in Oakville, Ontario, Canada (about 30 mins west of Toronto) at the Janome Sewing and Learning Centre.

As National Consumer Education Manager of Janome Canada, my job, (and my passion) is to help YOU get the most from your Janome machine; to hopefully inspire you to try new things, gain new skills, and to take advantage of all the fabulous things Janome has to offer you. Or, quite simply, as I often say, to share in the Janome Love!
    We created a new Instagram Page @janomehq and a new Janome HQ You Tube Channel to bring you MORE: more education; more instructional videos; more opportunities to have your questions answered on the spot through Instagram Live @janomehq, and more is in the works, too! We're here for you!
    We kicked things off with a new series called "A to Z with Janome" - a "how-to" guide which features many of the presser feet often included with many Janome machines, like the Buttonhole foot; Overcast foot; Rolled hem foot; Zipper foot and MORE! As well, we show a variety of the fun, optional presser feet and accessories, which help make whatever the task quicker and easier, and more fun, like the Applique foot; Piping foot; Circular Attachment; Gathering foot, and MORE! Who doesn't want to have more fun?! lol!
    All the videos, which were made from @janomehq Instagram Live presentations, are now available on the Janome HQ You Tube Channel. Select the playlist "A to Z with Janome" (there are other playlists for other videos, too!) and be sure to "subscribe" and hit the notifications "bell" so you'll know when new videos are posted!

Since Janome has SO many fabulous optional presser feet, accessories and attachments for your machine (available from your Janome Dealer), the next Janome HQ series is called "Janome's Awesome Accessory Countdown"! I'll be showing 12.

A BIG shout out to our Janome Canada Parts and Notions Coordinator, Tania Denyer, for her adorable artwork!
    Join me LIVE on Instagram at 1pm EST @janomehq, but don't worry about trying to remember all the details, lol! If you "Follow" the Janome Life Blog, you'll receive an e-mail notification every Monday morning about the upcoming @janomehq and @janomecanada (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Instagram Live presentations for the week. Set an alarm on your phone, and you'll remember to tune in LIVE!
    Don't worry, though, if you join in late, or can't tune in LIVE. You can review past @janomehq presentations at your leisure on IGTV (the TV with antenna icon) on the main Instagram page of Janome HQ, or watch the videos once posted to the Janome HQ You Tube channel (usually a day or two later).
    At the time I write this, The Janome Sewing and Learning Centre is still closed to the public due to COVID-19, so in-person classes are on hold, for now. However, we're developing on-line classes and will continue to bring you more on-line through social media, so please "follow" us on Instagram @janomehq, share photos of what YOU have made with your amazing Janome machines, presser feet and attachments at our new hashtag #sharethejanomelove and "subscribe" to the Janome HQ You Tube channel, so we stay connected!
    As well, please write me at [email protected] (sorry, no link, type address in a new e-mail server) to be put on the mailing list for upcoming classes, and to give us feedback as to what you'd like to see for upcoming Instagram Live presentations.
    Stay safe and Happy Sewing!
    janomeman | July 17, 2020 at 40 am | Tags: @JanomeHQ, Janome Accessories, JANOME APPLIQUE, JANOME BUTTONHOLES, JANOME CIRCULAR ATTACHMENT, Janome HQ Instagram Live, Janome Invisible zipper foot, Janome MC15000 Quilt Maker, Janome Overcast foot, Janome sewing machines, JanomeHQ You Tube Channel | Categories: @JanomeHQ Instagram Live, Janome Accessories | URL: https://wp.me/pWsKp-7pX
    sigpic

That looked a lot smaller in my email, sorry about the length here, but lots to look at if you own a Janome. Enjoy
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I have a Janome so I will def check it out.

Comment

Thank you very much. I have a 6600. There used to be a 6600 blog years ago,but I don't know what happened to it. Looking forward to checking this out.

Comment

Thank you. This is a great resource! I'd not heard of it before.
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Thanks for posting. Cheryl has a MC6650. I will let her know about this.

Rob
            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
            --Ken Burns

Comment

I have a 5 year old Janome 15000. I understand there are updates available. My original dealer retired 4 years ago. So I haven’t found another dealer eager to help me with my machine.,I also own two other Janomes (HD9 and 1600) and Have owned at least 7 Janomes in the past 27 years. I need to find a new “home base” for my machines.

Comment

My Janome is 10 yrs old & I'm kind of looking at the next one in line which I think is the MC 6650 or 6670. Does anyone have one? How do they like it?
                kathy

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
                  Rob the HOAQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cheryl just got the 6650 and she loves it! She says little things are what makes it better than her 6500. For example, the lighting is much better (a big deal when your eyes get older). Also, she says it just feels better. What I know about sewing machines you could stuff in a gnat's ear, but she really likes hers.

I have two Janomes. Janome HQ (even though I haven't been there) is just one of the reason I think Janome is one of the best values in sewing machines.
                You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Working...
                X