Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plaid-ish Quilt Pattern - What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plaid-ish Quilt Pattern - What do you think?

I saw this quilt on Kathy's blog, Tamarack Shack. I love the colors & the design. The pattern is at Kitchen Table
    Quilting. Sorry, I can't do the links to either web site. It's designed to use up charm squares & scraps. I'm adding this one to my bucket list.

Plaid-ish Quilt (2) - 6-2020.pngPlaid-ish Quilt - Tamarack Shack - 6-2020.png

https://kitchen-table-quilting.mysho...quilt-tutorial It's free and an easy download process.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

It's very eye-catching. Looks like a very good way to use up scraps.
      Carlie

Comment

That is gorgeous! Love the colours!
        Maria

Comment

Just downloaded the pattern and wondering if I dare start !!!!!- thanks for the info

Comment

boy that would be fun, trying to figure out all the little colors going in the right places. I love that quilt!

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
              boy that would be fun, trying to figure out all the little colors going in the right places. I love that quilt!
              Doesn't look to me that the pattern is very picky. Get a few colors out of place? Wouldn't matter and no one would notice anyway.

Seems like a great pattern to let go and cut the cord and being "tied" to a pattern. Live a little.
              You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Ooohh, Joy, I absolutely LOVE this! Gotta' add to the list! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I just downloaded this pattern & coloring sheet. I hope to make it using my scraps. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                  X