Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look WHAT I Found Surfing YouTube!!! (My 2nd Favorite Hobby....MSQC Website IS by FAVORITE Thing Took At !!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look WHAT I Found Surfing YouTube!!! (My 2nd Favorite Hobby....MSQC Website IS by FAVORITE Thing Took At !!)

Hi Everybody!!
    Almost every day I get "Alerts" from YouTube for things that might interest me!!!
    Here's a video that someone posted on how to make some AWESOME Pot Holders!!
    Enjoy!
    https://youtu.be/DcX-tQhVtbU

I can tell you without a doubt, these Pot Holders are going to end up being a "gift" for quite a few friends and family in 2020 and 2021 too!
    Please let me know if you liked this YouTube video AND if you plan on making come of these Pot Holders!

th Hooray ! .jpg
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; June 29, 2020, 02:14 PM.
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Cute! I like that she uses rounded corners.

Comment

I think I'll be making some of these!

Comment

I will be making many of these practical gifts. Thank you. How do you get the links sent to you?

Comment

• redcaboose1717
          redcaboose1717 commented
          Editing a comment
          If I find a YouTube channel that I like, I subscribe to them. Right beside the red "Subscribe" button, there's a little bell. Make sure that if you subscribe to a YouTube channel that you also click on that bell icon. By clicking on the "BELL" icon this ensures you that every time this YouTuber posts something new, you'll be notified.

Hope this helps you Paisley!

I have several orphan/test blocks which I going to use to make these potholders. Great gifts.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

What a great find! It's being printed and added to my list for gifts as well.
          Carlie

Comment

Working...
          X