SEAMS hand cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEAMS hand cream

I just had to tell you all about this awesome hand cream I found called SEAMS. With all the excess hand washing, my hands have been getting rather dry. I wish I could remember where or when I first got this. I had it in one of my sewing drawers and hadn't even used it. Well, I'm using it all the time now! It was created for couturiers to help mend, moisturize and soothe their dry, pinpricked and hardworking hands. You only need a small amount. It smells great and best of all for sewers is that it isn't greasy. It's made in the UK by www.seamsbeauty.co.uk. They have a United States link as well because I just ordered some for my quilter friend. It's $21.50 in US but I think it is well worth the price. Just thought I'd pass along this great find. With a sewing thimble on the container, it looks cute in the sewing room too.
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Thank you. I am going to check it out. Edit : Well, I tried to check it out. I can only find the UK store. There is one selling on Amazon for 46 dollars. Nope, not going to happen.
    Last edited by sydneybean; May 8th, 2020, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I couldn't find the USA link.

Comment

Found the cream (USA) online: Contact-Seams Beauty. Should bring up SeamsBeauty.com/contact. It shows a USA location as: seamsbeauty USA Inc, 350 Lincoln Rd. #3076, Miami, FL 33139. Gina

Comment

On the top right of the web page, it says switch country and you can select United States.
          I am Sew Blessed!
          Alina

Comment

• Nwmnteacher
            Nwmnteacher commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you.

I ordered some. Can't wait to get it. They have a duo which is a little cheaper than just purchasing one. Not much, but a little. Be sure to check the shipping tho. It is originally 35 dollars for priority so make sure you check regular usps for only around 9 dollars.

Comment

I just ordered some too.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. It's a little rich for my blood, though.
              A while back (pre-Covid) I had an appointment to see my doctor, and noticed that they have a lot of Curel lotion located throughout the office. They're also constant hand-washers, so I took that to be a good sign. Bought some and have been very satisfied. It's affordable and available at most groceries and pharmacies. For heavy-duty moisturizing (elbows, feet, dry cracked knuckles) I like Neutrogena's "Norwegian formula" hand cream.

Comment

I got mine and it smells wonderful! It reminds me of a smell from long ago and I just can't place it.

Comment

Working...
                X