X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debi weaver
    replied
    Re: Pinmoor, a new aid in quilting.

Nice. Thanks for sharing this site. I love this idea and will order a package to try them out!
    Sorry about the pain of arthritis. Hard to watch the fingers get old and sore from use, isn't it!?
    Enjoy quilting today! Debi

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Good Morning, Carol Ann. This looks intriquing. I shall look into that after the holidays. I hate the pinning too. I get bloodied up from my horrible unyielding fingers at times.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

I enjoyed seeing this site. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

Thanks Carol Ann, enjoyed looking at that site. Always looking for new hints.

Leave a comment:

• Keepstitchin
    replied

Hey! I hate pinning!! No arthritis yet, but I can imagine how painful it would be. I think this is a great idea!

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    started a topic Pinmoor, a new aid in quilting.

Pinmoor, a new aid in quilting.

Safety pinning to sandwich quilts is many times painful to my arthritic hands ... never mind that it splits my fingernails. While surfing the internet, I discovered a new product and I am soooo excited to share it with you. Go to www.pinmoor.com and view a thorough video explaining this new & exciting product for making sandwiching so much easier. You will love the the added benefits of the product as well. I'm hooked. Hope it is helpful for you as well.
Working...
X