X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debi weaver
    replied
    Re: Did I find quilter's heaven???

Thanks, girls! I didn't know about this site, but I signed up and look forward to stopping by frequently. Looks like a fun place to stop and shop!
    Debi

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

I get their catalog and tear out inspiration ideas for projects. (Is that horrible?) :icon_shy:
    I need NO MORE fabric, but has anybody used their threads? I use a lot of white & beige. I usually just wait for a 50% off sale at Joann and stock up then.

Leave a comment:

• ginampls
    replied

i am guessing here.. but i am thinking that Jen and the hens would not be too mad or disappointed. if we learned some thing, made a good purchase.. it is fun to learn and see what else is out there..

dont worry Jen...

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

Blondie,
    I have a cone flower thread holder! YAY! show to one of your kids and tell them you want it!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

That is one of my favorite sites. I have purchased some of their fabrics before and like it. Sign up for their mailing list. I haven't posted it before because I wasn't sure if the MSQC wanted us to put other selling site links. I also get their catalog in the mail. And yeah, Laura, I could spend a bundle there.
    Their clearance fabric is always my first stop. And on MY Christmas list is this:
    http://www.connectingthreads.com/too...r__D71253.html
    I don't think anyone in my family will consider that but it is too adorable. Me wants!

Leave a comment:

• Laura108
    started a topic Did I find quilter's heaven???

Did I find quilter's heaven???

http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfp...mpaign=QWUNing

Could someone else look at this ...and tell me what you think?
    I think I want to spend all my christmas club here LOL
    Laura
Working...
X