• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied
    Re: Over 140 giveaways on these blogs

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
    I am so happy for you!! I tried to win some jelly rolls and such but didn't win this time; maybe next!
    Thank you SEW MUCH, Tonya! It was b/c of this thread you started that I won!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
    YAY!! Bridgette!!!!! clap clap clappping hands!!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Miss Suzi!

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    replied

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
    TONYAAAAA!!! I WON! I WON! I WON! I actually won, one! Thank you so much for posting this! I had my email turned off for the 1st 1/2 of my entries then someone mentioned making sure they were turned on and low-and-behold, mine was off! ACK! Glad I turned my email on! I don't even CARE what I won, just that I WON something!

Thank you SO much!

Now, if I can find exactly which blog is hers

I am so happy for you!! I tried to win some jelly rolls and such but didn't win this time; maybe next!

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

YAY!! Bridgette!!!!! clap clap clappping hands!!!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by Lola2Ace View Post
    Congratulations Bridgette!!
    did you win a Accuquilt??
    whatever you won, I am soooo happy for you!
    I felt like I had hit the lottery when I won a bottle cap trivet kit on Jo's Country Junction a few weeks back....and I still do! It's been in my 'To Go' sewing bag since then, and I am anxiously waiting for the opportunity to get working on it!
    Keep us updated on your win!
    Lola
    Thank you, Lola! I WISH! But I am entered in another blog giveaway for an Accuquilt GO! I do hope I win THAT one, WOW! That would be so exciting! I won some FQs and a needlepoint and bag of goodies (chocolate ) and a couple of other things w/it. It was a pretty big haul! I posted it on my blog w/a link so you can check it out if you want.

We had a thread around here somewhere that either Tonya (Hillbilly) or Miss Chapman started requesting everyone to post their blog links ... can't remember where it is though

Congrats on your win, too! I know what you mean, I was crying I was so happy to have won something!

Leave a comment:

• Lola2Ace
    replied

Congratulations Bridgette!!
    did you win a Accuquilt??
    whatever you won, I am soooo happy for you!
    I felt like I had hit the lottery when I won a bottle cap trivet kit on Jo's Country Junction a few weeks back....and I still do! It's been in my 'To Go' sewing bag since then, and I am anxiously waiting for the opportunity to get working on it!
    Keep us updated on your win!
    Lola

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by janluna View Post
    Congratulations Bridgett, I'm so happy for you. You lucky girl you.
    Love ya, Jan
    Thank you so much, Jan!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Congratulations Bridgett, I'm so happy for you. You lucky girl you.
    Love ya, Jan

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

TONYAAAAA!!! I WON! I WON! I WON! I actually won, one! Thank you so much for posting this! I had my email turned off for the 1st 1/2 of my entries then someone mentioned making sure they were turned on and low-and-behold, mine was off! ACK! Glad I turned my email on! I don't even CARE what I won, just that I WON something!

Thank you SO much!

Now, if I can find exactly which blog is hers

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

OK I must have read something different than you. I tried it but I don't want all that e mail I'm going to get. Let me know if you win something. I'll be cheering for you.

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    replied

Originally posted by janluna View Post
    Tonya you had to join that by Sept. 29th. At least that's what it says.
    NO...you had to join to GIVEAWAY stuff. If you want to GET free stuff you click on each and every blog on the right hand side. They each have their own requirements..but you have until Oct 15th to comment on the blogs and get in on the giveaway.

I have signed up for jelly rolls, layer cakes, fat quarters, patterns...you name it!! And I am only about half way through

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Tonya you had to join that by Sept. 29th. At least that's what it says.

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    started a topic Over 140 giveaways on these blogs

Over 140 giveaways on these blogs

You will not want to miss this. It will take you days, you have until the 15th, but you know I must love you because I am reducing my chances of winning by sharing it with you all!!!

http://fall-into-fall.blogspot.com/
Working...
X