Over 140 giveaways on these blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 140 giveaways on these blogs

You will not want to miss this. It will take you days, you have until the 15th, but you know I must love you because I am reducing my chances of winning by sharing it with you all!!!

http://fall-into-fall.blogspot.com/

Re: Over 140 giveaways on these blogs

Tonya you had to join that by Sept. 29th. At least that's what it says.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
      Tonya you had to join that by Sept. 29th. At least that's what it says.
      NO...you had to join to GIVEAWAY stuff. If you want to GET free stuff you click on each and every blog on the right hand side. They each have their own requirements..but you have until Oct 15th to comment on the blogs and get in on the giveaway.

I have signed up for jelly rolls, layer cakes, fat quarters, patterns...you name it!! And I am only about half way through

Comment

OK I must have read something different than you. I tried it but I don't want all that e mail I'm going to get. Let me know if you win something. I'll be cheering for you.

Comment

TONYAAAAA!!! I WON! I WON! I WON! I actually won, one! Thank you so much for posting this! I had my email turned off for the 1st 1/2 of my entries then someone mentioned making sure they were turned on and low-and-behold, mine was off! ACK! Glad I turned my email on! I don't even CARE what I won, just that I WON something!

Thank you SO much!

Now, if I can find exactly which blog is hers
          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Congratulations Bridgett, I'm so happy for you. You lucky girl you.
            Love ya, Jan

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
              Congratulations Bridgett, I'm so happy for you. You lucky girl you.
              Love ya, Jan
              Thank you so much, Jan!

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog

Comment

Congratulations Bridgette!!
                did you win a Accuquilt??
                whatever you won, I am soooo happy for you!
                I felt like I had hit the lottery when I won a bottle cap trivet kit on Jo's Country Junction a few weeks back....and I still do! It's been in my 'To Go' sewing bag since then, and I am anxiously waiting for the opportunity to get working on it!
                Keep us updated on your win!
                Lola
                :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Originally posted by Lola2Ace View Post
                  Congratulations Bridgette!!
                  did you win a Accuquilt??
                  whatever you won, I am soooo happy for you!
                  I felt like I had hit the lottery when I won a bottle cap trivet kit on Jo's Country Junction a few weeks back....and I still do! It's been in my 'To Go' sewing bag since then, and I am anxiously waiting for the opportunity to get working on it!
                  Keep us updated on your win!
                  Lola
                  Thank you, Lola! I WISH! But I am entered in another blog giveaway for an Accuquilt GO! I do hope I win THAT one, WOW! That would be so exciting! I won some FQs and a needlepoint and bag of goodies (chocolate ) and a couple of other things w/it. It was a pretty big haul! I posted it on my blog w/a link so you can check it out if you want.

We had a thread around here somewhere that either Tonya (Hillbilly) or Miss Chapman started requesting everyone to post their blog links ... can't remember where it is though

Congrats on your win, too! I know what you mean, I was crying I was so happy to have won something!

Blog

Comment

YAY!! Bridgette!!!!! clap clap clappping hands!!!
                    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                    hugs, Suzi
                    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
                      TONYAAAAA!!! I WON! I WON! I WON! I actually won, one! Thank you so much for posting this! I had my email turned off for the 1st 1/2 of my entries then someone mentioned making sure they were turned on and low-and-behold, mine was off! ACK! Glad I turned my email on! I don't even CARE what I won, just that I WON something!

Thank you SO much!

Now, if I can find exactly which blog is hers

I am so happy for you!! I tried to win some jelly rolls and such but didn't win this time; maybe next!

Comment

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
                        YAY!! Bridgette!!!!! clap clap clappping hands!!!
                        Thank you, thank you, thank you, Miss Suzi!

Blog

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
                          I am so happy for you!! I tried to win some jelly rolls and such but didn't win this time; maybe next!
                          Thank you SEW MUCH, Tonya! It was b/c of this thread you started that I won!

Blog

Comment

Working...
                          X