floral bouquet tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floral bouquet tutorial

How about making the flower bouquet quilt from the book "Jelly Roll Quilts" by Pam and Nikki Lintott... I really want to make this ! Here's a pic !
    Attached Files

Re: floral bouquet tutorial

I think I need to make this block tonight!!
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
      I think I need to make this block tonight!!
      I love this block ! I have a jelly roll with brown, aqua,light blue, white, celery green fabrics... not sure if it would look good for this block or if I should make a friendship braid with it !

Comment

OH YEAH! Here's another vote for this tute! I SO need to make me one of these, just LOVE it! How many jelly rolls does it take and how big is the quilt when finished? (purchasing ahead of time then waiting for the video ) Off to shop for a jelly roll
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm new to the forum. I've been thinking of doing this quilt for a long time, but I can't seem to find a group of fabrics that satisfy me. Where did you get the pic of the quilt with the Celebrate Spring fabric? The pic in my book isn't that good, doesn't show the fabrics very well. Is that a real live quilt? If so, can we have more pics?

What fabric is everyone else using? Would love to know.

Comment

Originally posted by kelandspence View Post
            I love this block ! I have a jelly roll with brown, aqua,light blue, white, celery green fabrics... not sure if it would look good for this block or if I should make a friendship braid with it !
            Would love it...

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
              OH YEAH! Here's another vote for this tute! I SO need to make me one of these, just LOVE it! How many jelly rolls does it take and how big is the quilt when finished? (purchasing ahead of time then waiting for the video ) Off to shop for a jelly roll

let me check on the size but I think you just need one jelly roll and about 138 inches of white background fabric... I will double check though 1

Comment

Very pretty indeed.
                Quilting is good therapy.

Comment

LOVE it!! Have any of you made it yet?!?! I'll have to bug Mom about making it! Hahaha!

Comment

I just bought this book. Love books by Pam and Nicky Lintott. Will have to put this on my long list of blocks to try.

Comment

Working...
                    X