X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faster square in a triangle HST blocks - Just get it done quilts video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgF3AMMkj1M

Re: Faster square in a triangle HST blocks - Just get it done quilts video

Great video! I love how she came up with a well-known method all on her own. She's just so down-to-earth, with a modicum of self-deprecation, about re-inventing the wheel. Then, of course, she outdid everyone by inventing the extra speedy method—and she still showed her down-to-earth self-deprecation. I could watch Karen (and Jenny) all day long!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I love the jig! If you have to make a bunch, that would be the way to go!
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Brilliant, for making 8 at a time. Blocks are like chips, you can't just have a few. I love her videos and her down to earth approach to quilting.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I really enjoy all her videos. I hope I remember this is out there if I ever need to make this block!

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I loved her fast method but also checked out her other stuff. She used foam board to make trays to control her spools of thread....that was a great video I plan to copy. She seems like a very nice lady and her voice is one that I enjoyed, she is what my granddad would have called "the salt of the earth' type person.
              Sandy B.
              "A heart that gives will never be empty."

Comment

Working...
              X