Dust ruffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dust ruffle

This is so beautiful, a true labor of love, and such a creative way to finish a quilt! The eyelet and hexies look perfect together.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Re: Dust ruffle

great fix, lovely quilt,
      with no disrespect have learnt what a dust ruffle is

was thinking is it something to do with the late Sir Ken Dodds tickling stick. 26:15 quickly grabs coat

Comment

Thank you! I love that quilt.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

All I can say is "You're amazing"! There's no way I would ever attempt something like that. You deserve a ribbon for your talents!
          Kathryn
          There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

In case someone wants to purchase a dust ruffle for their bed....(or to make this quilt) Here's the link to find them on the Home Depot website :
            https://www.homedepot.com/p/Laura-As...-307779126-_-N
            thsleep.jpg
            Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
            http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

OMG! Such great work... How much time did you spend on it?

Comment

• KPH
                KPH commented
                Editing a comment
                The hexies took several years. The finishing, when I was ready was fairly quick after I got it back from the long armers.

Wow, that is a very ambitious quilt and dust ruffle, you are very clever!!!

Comment

Beautiful but I can't wrap my head around attaching the ruffle and then the binding???????????
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• KPH
                  KPH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I cut the dust ruffle apart and used just the gathered eyelet. I zigzaged the eyelet to the back of the quilt top. Then attached the binding to the back. Once I pulled it around to the front, I used a decorative stitch to hold it all together.
              Working...
              X