Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has got to be the easiest method for connecting your binding ends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has got to be the easiest method for connecting your binding ends.

Can't wait to try it

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...__tn__=%2AsH-R

Re: This has got to be the easiest method for connecting your binding ends.

How clever! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Will have to try that.

Comment

This is the method I use. I still twist mine sometimes so I usually pin along the seamline and check for a twist before sewing.
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

This is The same method that I use to finish off my binding. The only thing I do differently is press the seam open so that it lays nice and flat.

Comment

Thank you for sharing never have thought to do it that way.

Comment

I have used this method for as long as I can remember. It works every time....love it. Thanks for sharing this!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

The only thing I do differently is I baste first just to make sure it's right and then sew. I think this is tricky because we only do it once per quilt.
                Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

Nice and easy! Thanks for sharing the link!
                  Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

That's so cool!
                    Katrina
                    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Great little video. Thanks for sharing. I have used this method. Many times I just butt join my bindings.
                      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I've used the same method for years that I learned from the MSQC video. It's much longer though
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vCWpxBRs20

Comment

This is the way I do mine, but I just measure the overlap (whatever the width of your binding is) with a ruler.

Jeanne

Comment

Thank-you!!!!

Comment

I'm not on facebook, so it won't allow me to watch it. I use the same method I learned in my first quilting class 8 yrs. ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X