Another new MSQC tutorial on YouTube!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another new MSQC tutorial on YouTube!

Make a Spiderweb Quilt with the Wacky Web Template tutorial is now on YouTube.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Re: Another new MSQC tutorial on YouTube!

I don't really care for this pattern. But that's just me.

Did you try clicking on the little snowfllake in the bottom bar.
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Nancy, I'd noticed the snowflake but hadn't clicked it until you mentioned it...SNOW! I prefer virtual snow over the real thing.

I'm not a big fan of this pattern either...there are others that I like much better. I've never tried paper piecing either. But I do enjoy watching the tutorials.
      *~* Myrna *~*
      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I think it's a great scrap user upper though. Looks simple and would be great for the kids when they are laying on the floor playing or colouring.
        Alana
        To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.
        alanashideaway.blogspot.com
        https://www.facebook.com/quiltsbyAlana

Comment

Love the snow!! Keep it on the computer though.

I have never use the paper piecing but I am sure I will have to give it a try. May even try the spider web pattern.
          Donna
          MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Love this as it is a great use of scraps. I paperpieced a fish quilt (first time doing this) and it is easy to do and it looks sharp when you are done. Amazing stuff, and glad Jenny did a tute on it!
            Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
            Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

oh I MUST have that ruler!! SO MANY things to make with it!! hahahahahaha
              hugs, Suzi
              www.premierdesigns.com
              It's what I do when not sewing with you
              GOD Bless America :icon_wave:

Comment

The paper piecing looks like fun. And the kids (or grand kids) would have fun pulling the paper off. : )
                :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

I like the idea of this to use up the scraps.... on my to do list.... BUT I think I was more impressed with Jenny's iron... I want one!!
                  Wendy
                  A creative mess is better than tidy idleness
                  https://facebook.com/WendyJQuilts

Comment

I love this new tutorial and quilt.....scrap quilts are my favorite!!!! Thanks Jenny!!!
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Looks like a quilt I'd like to make! Gonna have to add it to my quilting bucket list!!!
                      Pam
                      Pam in Vegas

Comment

Looks like so much fun! Darn, they are out of the kit. Paper piecing is fun - as long as you pick something that you don't need to connect too many separate patterns together to make one thing - then it becomes dreadful!!!

Oh, I had to share my excitement, I won week 48's giveaway!! Yeah 2,000 pts!!!!

My hubby says that he truly believes that I am in the Cult of Jenny! I say - Do Not Rescue Me!

Comment

I didn't get a chance to watch the full tutorial yet but I'm interested in the paper piecing. I have heard about it and read about it but have no idea what it is. And yes, her new iron was very impressive!!

Comment

I have not tried that either but it looked like a great method. I bought some paper piecing kits from Tuesday Morning and they have been sitting lonely on the shelf waiting for me to understand how to do that and the tute showed me how to go about it very well, thanks for the inspiration.
                            I think I would like the quilt better with less contrast between the background fabric and the strips. Maybe deep pink or medium green instead of white, what do you think?

Comment

SAVED!!

Thanx Myrna!!
                              :icon_popcorn:~When life throws you scraps make a quilt.~

Comment

Working...
                              X