Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amalie Charm Quilt

Super cute, SUPER easy

You can do it! Grab one of those charm packs you got off the Daily Deal and knock it out!

Re: Amalie Charm Quilt

This is so "darling"!! How much easier can it get really?
    Michele

Comment

There's not enough hours in the day to complete all the quilts I want to do!!

I'm adding this one to my "to do" list...may take a few months to get to it, though LOL
      ~Mary
      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Oh I am so making this one in bright happy colors!! Thanks!!
        Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
        hugs, Suzi
        http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
        it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I want to make this some day, along with almost everything from the moda bake shop. I'm going to need to rob a bank (not really) to get enough money to buy all the fabric I want.

Comment

I just purchased 2 Amalie Charm Packs and was curious to know what the Jelly Rolls were that you used? Moda Fabrics correct? What are they called? I can't find them on the site to order, and I was curious to know what you used for the border also? Thanks so much! Susieq

p.s. I love the tutorials! Thanks for doing them and offering them on your site. Keep 'em coming please! Great inspiration!
            Last edited by SusieQ; February 24, 2010, 11:07 PM.
            Live Simple, Love Much, Laugh Often

Comment

I just love this ...I have been making the quilt blocks for this and the light bulb went off Jenny is always showing how to chain piece ..So last night while doing my blocks I did just that did a corner ran it off turned the fabric put my next corner on and did the same thing ..My quilt blocks now take less then 4 minutes a piece and look fabulous. How exciting I can actually see the end of a project in site
              One Moment at a time

Comment

You go girl!!!
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                X