Look what i found! Round Christmas Tree Skirt + directions FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what i found! Round Christmas Tree Skirt + directions FREE

http://sew4home.com/projects/fabric-art-a-accents/390-citrus-holiday-simply-quilted-patchwork-tree-skirt
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Re: Look what i found! Round Christmas Tree Skirt + directions FREE

Thanks so much for sharing! I have a neighbor that would like one just like this!
    Happy Quilting :icon_wave:

Comment

That is a very special one. Thanks for sharing!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

So glad you let us all know about this. I was wanting to make one this year. Thanks!

Comment

What a great website. So many wonderful projects and ideas. Thanks. This site is a new one for me.
          shirleyj

Comment

Hey, thanks for sharing this link. What a neat idea! Those colors would be great for the warm states.....I think I'd use more Christmasy colors, don't you?

Comment

Terrific site, B.J ! So many projects to see that I am up past one a.m.. Thanks for letting us know about it . C.A.

Comment

That's a gorgeous tree skirt and the tutorial is very easy to understand....thanks for sharing. Barb
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thanks, Barb. I love all of those beautiful fabrics. It's amazing how great all of those large prints look together.
                  Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Thank you! And now I am trying to remember who asked about the dresden fan christmas skirt last week? This would do it.
                    Sewing mends the soul.
                    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

oh thank you. going to be a happy camper if I can do this without having to buy that big ole ruler
                      Patrice

Comment

Wow girls, i was hoping this would be a keeper for you all.... i too was looking like crazy for "the big ole ruler" or a quicker and cheaper way... Of ocurse, that's my problem,, i'm a "searcher" and it pretty much keeps my OUT of the sewing room, but this one was worth the search...
                        Carolann (akaCA) i just knew you'd like this one, and Blondie, i'm happy to have found something for you,, you bring so much to this forum!!! in such a positive way...so if i can wade my way thru my sewing room, i just might get this made!!! have a great day.. hugs bj
                        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
                        X