Starfing quilt online pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starfing quilt online pattern

I was browsing the web when I found this really pretty quilt pattern. It's stars, but with their technique you don't have to match points! It uses fat quarters so if you have a bunch of coordinating fat quarters, you might want to give this a try. Here is the link. Below the photo on that page, you will find the "instructions" link.

http://www.pbtex.com/html/starfling.html

Oops! The name of it is Star Fling, not starfing! My fingers are just too fast for this keyboard!
    LOL
    Last edited by bec; September 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM.
    Bec

Re: Starfing quilt online pattern

Bec, love it...I'm matching points right now for Floral Swap and ready to scream! lol
    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Thank you, Bec. Just printed out the directions. I especially like the border.

Comment

I just finished a quilt top with this pattern. star fling.jpg

Comment

I too copied the instructions. I wonder if this Atkinson is related to my husband's family?
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Great pattern, no points to match makes it even better and it's free. Yes!!! Thanks for sharing it.
            Last edited by Txgrandma; September 29th, 2011, 01:42 AM. Reason: can't type
            Mary
            A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

I really do like this pattern. I'm going to try it. I printed the instructions off and hope to get at it soon. I made one from strips but lost some of the points. Needed to use a "scant 1/4" and didn't know it till after I started to put it together. As they say ... if at first you don't succeed...
              Alana
              To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.
              alanashideaway.blogspot.com
              https://www.facebook.com/quiltsbyAlana

Comment

Working...
              X