Jenny's Scrappy Four Patch Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's Scrappy Four Patch Tutorial

Hi everyone, I can't see that anyone has posted a link to Jenny's new tutorial on Youtube so here is a link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJCSo...feature=digest

I've already had a a play and it is really quick and easy, I love it.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Re: Jenny's Scrappy Four Patch Tutorial

They sure come up with some great shortcuts!! Jenny is so fun to watch and such a great teacher! Thanks for posting!
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I just can't wait for her next video...I mean, I know she's busy, but I could watch one every day....lol. She's always happy and very informative & makes everything seem so simple...
      :icon_happy:Wicked

My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by wicked View Post
        I just can't wait for her next video...I mean, I know she's busy, but I could watch one every day....lol. She's always happy and very informative & makes everything seem so simple...
        I agree. I loves me some Jenny!

Thanks, Lynn for the link.
        Sewing mends the soul.
        sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
        Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
        ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Another great tutorial by Jenny. As long as I was there....I watched another. Thanks Lynn.
          Susan

Comment

I watched the scrappy 4 patch tutorial yesterday and can't wait to try it. What a fun way to make little 4 patches!! Barb
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I watched it last night. what an easy way to do it!
              “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I love the time saving ideas they come up with. This is just another great example. I can't wait to give it a try...hmmm, what can I make that needs 4-patches...
                Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
                Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

The tutorial was great, and I am excited to try it. My son and dil just moved into a new rental, think I will make a table runner or maybe a "java" wall hanging for their kitchen. Terrific tut and looks like fun.
                  :icon_razz::icon_razz:
                  Lorie 20

Comment

I just love it! I also love the clear teaching instructions. I am a visual learner so the tuts are just perfect for me. Great job Jenny and thanks!

Comment

My DS2 is about to move into a new home, he has asked for a quilt, I am looking for old cotton shirts and plan to make him a scrappy 4 patch using larger squares to make it a bit quicker to make it. Thinking of using 8" squares. might make a couple and see how it works out.
                      ================================================== ==============

Comment

Working...
                      X