Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just added a tutorial to my blog: how to sew circle seams with the aid of a drawing pin +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just added a tutorial to my blog: how to sew circle seams with the aid of a drawing pin +

You will find it HERE, - I'm sure a lot of you know this but I just received the ab fab book by Pauline Ineson and wanted to share!

Hugs from me
    Last edited by Emmari; July 6, 2011, 08:22 AM.
    Fabric purchases require no justification!
    A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Re: Just added a tutorial to my blog: how to sew circle seams with the aid of a drawing pin +

That is truly a neat trick. That definitely would have worked when I was trying to do the dot to dot quilt I abandoned!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Re: Just added a tutorial to my blog: how to sew circle seams with the aid of a drawing pin +

I will so have to do that. Looks tooooo easy and looks so good.
      Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

Wow that is so cool! Thanks for sharing it!
        Patti
        "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Looks interesting. thanks for sharing.
          “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Awesome tutorial and great photos! Thanks for sharing!
            Katie's Quilting Corner - Blog, Podcast and More!
            Don't miss Free Pattern Friday posts!
            Pinterest

Comment

Thank you all, so happy you liked it!

Hugs from me
              A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

Very clever! Thanks!!
                Sewing mends the soul.
                sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I really love that book, - it is SO full of info and inspiration! Thank you so much for commenting!

Hugs from me

Comment

Working...
                  X