Nice block using charms..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice block using charms..

The Double Nickel Quilt Challenge: Scrappy Nickel Dutch Rose quilt block tutorial

I thought this interesting..
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Re: Nice block using charms..

Interesting. Might have to try that sometime.
    :icon_wave:Lisa

Comment

Looks like a replica of the Swoon block by Camille - except for the corner block.
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

What a pretty block. Would love to see a quilt using this in 1930s reproduction fabrics.

Comment

There was a thread on this block not to long ago. I'm glad you posted this because I forgot all about it and probably wouldn't be able to find it. lol

So Thanks!
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thanks so much for posting this. I have been wanting to make a block like this since seeing the Swoon block. Not sure if it's the same, but close enough for me. I can't wait to try this one.

Comment

I have had this one bookmarked for quite a while. Thanks for reminding me about it. Such a great tutorial and one I really want to try. Right now I'm making 4" finished saw tooth stars with a ton of leftover tiny 1/2 square triangles that were cut off the snowballed rectangles from the "Katie's Quilt" top I made. They are so little and so cute. I'm trying to make 4 or 5 a day. I figure if I do this while working on my quilt projects I'll have enough to make a quilt in no time. I've been inspired by Annika's log cabin so I'm going to make little 4" finished cabin blocks to add to the stars. I made a paper-pieced pattern yesterday. Those are pretty small cabin blocks so I figured my accuracy would be better with paper-piecing. I hope it turns out as I envision it.
              Last edited by rebeccas-sewing; April 22, 2014, 03:33 AM.
              Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I bookmarked it for future use, just a beautiful block

Comment

Working...
                X