Tea Towel Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea Towel Tutorial

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while, but I thought you guys might enjoy a free pattern!

I recently discovered the Moda Toweling, and am addicted to it! So I came up with this pattern, and I am sharing it for free. You can find all the information about the pattern here: Fort Worth Fabric Studio: Giveaway: Tea Towel Kit and Free Pattern

tt.jpg

t3.jpg

If you end up making some of these, I would love to see them! Thanks for looking guys!

-Lindsey
    Lindsey W.
    Inspiring Creations

Re: Tea Towel Tutorial

Thank you so much! These are so pretty! I love these colors together and always forget to shop for them.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Lindsey, those turned out so cute!
      sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Thank you...these are darling.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thank you, I love them.

Comment

Cute, cute, cute!
            Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Those are darling. I always think I'm going to make some, but I just wonder what to do with them. I use kitchen towels every day. I probably go through at least 2 sometimes 3 towels. I don't like to use paper towels since I feel they are so wasteful. I also use cloth napkins for this same reason. Anyway, the towels take a lot of abuse since I do a fair amount of cooking. There's no way I would want to use these pretty towels the way I use the towels I have. What do you do with them? I don't have a rod in my kitchen to just hang them to look pretty.
              Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Thank you....I too love making tea towels.....especially for family and friends around the holidays....they make a cute hostess gift also. Thanks for the pattern. I love the Praire points!! Can't wait to make some of these.....Patti

Comment

Working...
                X