Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I featured Jenny's pillowcase video on my fabric and memories blog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I featured Jenny's pillowcase video on my fabric and memories blog...

Just thought I'd mention, if anyone wants to check it out.....I did a blog post about the pillowcase I taught my grand daughter to make and the memory aspect of it...and featured Jenny's video on it.

You can see it at Fabric And Memories
    Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Re: I featured Jenny's pillowcase video on my fabric and memories blog...

Love your blog and your granddaughter is precious!!

Comment

That is really nice and isn't it great when your grandchildres want to do things with you.
      Ginger snaps :icon_wave:

Comment

A really lovely story. Your granddaughter is precious!

Comment

She did a terrific job. Very cute. The pillow case and your granddaughhter. Tell her keep on -she has the talent!
          Karen
          Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by EsGrandma View Post
            Love your blog and your granddaughter is precious!!
            Thank you! I just love sewing with her. She is me all over again! I remember my grandmother teaching me to crochet when I was 19...just having that time with her was the best and I wanted to give that to my grand kids.. and she loves it too! Mom taught me to sew at 10 but I don't remember much about it...other than the first skirt I made out of upholstery fabric (don't know why mom gave me that to use!) and grand pa said it was to short to wear, but mom let me wear it anyway! That is all I remember of my "learning" time.
            Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by ILove2quilt View Post
              That is really nice and isn't it great when your grandchildres want to do things with you.
              I don't know which of us loves it more! The oldest GD didn't want to sew...she liked paper crafts which was fine as I was into scrapbooking then. Now...a teenager and she doesn't like crafts anymore! But I know we will both have our memories of our crafting times!
              Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn23 View Post
                A really lovely story. Your granddaughter is precious!
                Thank you. I know I am usually over sentimental, but....things like that you can't get back or re-create so better have to much, than not enough! Memories fade even tho we think they won't. That is why I put a memory with every quilt or item I make. I don't want them to forget!
                Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
                  She did a terrific job. Very cute. The pillow case and your granddaughhter. Tell her keep on -she has the talent!
                  Thanks! I am going to talk to her tomorrow and tell her I have made her famous...and have her look at the blog post. She is going to flip! Her mother is going to hate me as I know once she reads this...she is going to NAG NAG NAG and NAG more... all the way to the moon and back to come to Nanny's house to sew! (hee-hee....there is a method to my madness!!!)
                  Cheri

Comment

Working...
                  X