Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenny's New YouTube Tutorials for Honey Buns!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's New YouTube Tutorials for Honey Buns!!

Just found 2 new tutorials on YouTube! Jenny is giving us some cool projects using the Honey Buns so grab your Daily Deal while you can!

SUMMER IN THE PARK WITH HONEY BUNS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRTuyj_E_v8

LOG CABIN QUILT BLOCK USING HONEY BUNS: http://www.youtube.com/user/Missouri.../1/vEKqk45eXFc
    Linda
    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Re: Jenny's New YouTube Tutorials for Honey Buns!!

That was the best 2 minutes and 53 seconds worth of Honey Bun tube tutorial YET. THANKS. dmt

Comment

YEP - shoulda bought the Caroler honey bun yesterday!! drat! LOL I do love honey buns - do you know they have CHOCOLATE COVERED HONEY BUNS?? oh yeah - those are reallllllllly gooooooooood to sneak one in between chain piecing tube strips! hahahahaha
      Last edited by pdjewelrylady; April 22, 2011, 03:22 PM.
      Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
      hugs, Suzi
      http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
      it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

i can honestly say there is nothing around to compare to the fun and ideas i get from MSQC.... i do buy the fantastic DOTD's,,, but i especially have enjoyed using the ideas i get from the video tuts... to help me put my huge stash to work....
        i don't know if posting some of those projects is ok.. but i did a "summer in the park"... that i LOVE, by picking all the bright and funky pieces off my "wall o fabrics"... and then using a packaged twin size sheet.. as my solid!!!!! it's a cutie... so if it's ok to post without being fabric from your shop... i'm ready!!!! bj
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

By all means post your pics Gramma!! We LOVE looking at everyone's projects.....doesn't have to be fabric from MSQC to post! The Show and Tell thread is full of pictures of completed projects, UFO's and projects in progress. I love getting new ideas from all the imaginative ways others put their fabrics, colors and designs together!
          Linda
          -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

IMG_0237 (800x449).jpgBD closeup (800x449).jpgoooooooooo thank you...
            here it is... i'm pretty proud!!!!
            but especiallyt thankful for all the ideas...blue diamond full (800x449).jpg
            "Each day well-lived and Happy;
            that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Gramma I LOVE it! Such bright, cheerful colors and prints with the solid sheet background really makes for a beautiful display!! Love that pattern.... Great job!
              Linda

sigpic

Comment

Love it, Gramma!
                There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

There is also this Honey Bun tutorial for the Keyhole Quilt...http://www.youtube.com/user/Missouri.../0/n_L5PdvlgeM
                  Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

The tutorials are great. I plan on parking myself down with a cup of java and looking at a few more.
                    Susan

Comment

Working...
                    X