X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Variation on the D9P

9 Patch Scramble | Quilts and Quilt Blocks
    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
    :D

Re: Variation on the D9P

Hey Julie.............I just thought about something..........you need to join the DP9 group on the group page.........and look at all the pictures. There are so many pretty variations that members have made. And you could add your project too.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Good idea, Pam, Thanks...I will go check it out. I am ready to make another one, it was so easy and went so fast.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie

Comment

That is interesting, but I don't like how you lose the corners on the squares. It would make me insane! Neat idea though...
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

It is a great idea if you take 2 of the triangles and sew them back together you will get a square on point I think. This can be done with a 16 patch as well.20140112_091923.jpg
          Have a Sewonderful Day,
          Mary T.

Comment

i like that one much better than the current version posted.does anyone recognize that fabric line?
            :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

You can click on the picture and it takes you to her blog, It has a place for comments, you might ask her what it is.

Julie

Comment

I visited her blog and found something that made my heart stop.... her backing for one of her quilts using a vintage sheet... I'm in love!!
                Attached Files
                "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

That is really pretty!

Julie

Comment

I actually have this on my To Do List I can't wait to have time to make it.
                    Mary I love the one you posted as well.
                    Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

That makes an interesting block when it's all mixed up.
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                      X