Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenny's Table Runner using 2 blocks, then 4 blocks, then 5 blocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's Table Runner using 2 blocks, then 4 blocks, then 5 blocks!

Please help! I know the tutorial was somewhere but now I'm unable to relocate it. It's the table runner that uses a charm pack, begins with 2 blocks, then 4, then 5 and reverses. Thank you!

Re: Jenny's Table Runner using 2 blocks, then 4 blocks, then 5 blocks!

Hi Beth,

I have made this runner about 4 times. Easy Peasy. I found it on the Cutting Table Blog. I searched for tutorial and found it that way.The tutorial really explains just how to lay this out.
    Hope this helps out.
    Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

Hi, Cheryl,

Thank you so much for your quick response. That's the one!!! Can't wait to get started.

Comment

http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/bask...ner-tutorial/# You will find it here...I was also looking for it!

Comment

Thank you, Karen!

Comment

Thanks for posting the link....I also want to try this!! I have lots of charm packs waiting to be used up!!
            ~Mary
            As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

I am new to quilting, this is a great runner, good tutorial.

Comment

I made 4 of these already. So easy. I also made 2 small ones for my end tables, using 2 blocks, then 4, then 5, then 4, then 2. They look so nice.
                Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

i saw a few comments about a "pleat" when stitched... perhaps a walking foot would help with that... i didn't belive i'd ever need such a thing.. but ONE time using it and i'm a believer!!!! i found a "generic" one at JoAnn's that fit my old workhorse machine, but shop around,,, they are worth it...
                  Question? Can this be made bigger by increasing the number of blocks across... stupid question i know, but i'm a visusal.. person... just asking so i don't have to lay it all out first....bj
                  "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                  that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

BJ, I think it would be easy to increase or decrease the size of the runner. I would just add more rows of 5 blocks to make it bigger or
                    fewer of them for a smaller version. I am planning on one a bit smaller for my table in the (hopefully) near future.
                    :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Thanks so much about the walking foot idea...I had that problem with the pleating and had no clue what I did wrong....I finally figured it out though.....thanks again!!!

Comment

Be sure to save this one... i eyeballed it and figured... i can do that one... since then i've tried about 4 times to show my GF's and EVERY TIME if have to go back and refer.... it's so simple it's difficult!!! LOL
                        http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/bask...nner-tutorial/
                        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
                        X