X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csarina
    replied
    Re: Sympoz classes- I'm already addicted

I am going to have to sign up to these classes, I am not a new quilter, have been quilting for over 13 years, but some of the ways of using squares, jelly rolls etc are so quick and easy, I really want to watch them.

Just now I am planning a table runner using the 5" squares in Christmas fabrics. I have a lot of fat quarters I bought last year in the sale and some yardage I am going to use for sashing and binding. Its a project for a group we are starting this autumn.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

That's the one thing about skipping the first one. You miss out on some of the quilts she does explain.

With the classes running close to 50% off it's nice to have both to refer back to, just for the patterns.

Leave a comment:

• Txgrandma
    replied

I had never done piece quilting until signing up for these classes, I am taking each one in order just so I'm sure to get everything she teaches. They are addicting that's for sure, since I signed up for them all I want to do is watch the videos, sew or hop on here to see what's going on. I also log on to www.craftsy.com to view the classes. I have also registered for both and the discount was great, although I was going to sign up anyway for the first one at least. The 4 patch was the first one and D9P was the second and the pinwheel the third. Altered squares is coming up and that looks like a neat block and also fun to do, can't wait till I get there. LOL I love her style of teaching she appears to be so relaxed it makes you feel like your sitting right there with and old friend.

Leave a comment:

• NM Lady
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    If you have been quilting a while you could probably skip the first set. Jenny gives pretty basic instructions in it. It does say for beginners. You can get the second class without the first.
    Thank you....I appreciate the info.

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

If you have been quilting a while you could probably skip the first set. Jenny gives pretty basic instructions in it. It does say for beginners. You can get the second class without the first.

Leave a comment:

• NM Lady
    replied

Do you need to take the first set before you take the 2nd set and/or should you take the first set before the 2nd?

Leave a comment:

• bearsmom01
    replied

Thank you!
    actually, i walked away from computer and then came back and realized I hadn't logged in yet....oops, silly me ;-)

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

http://www.craftsy.com/
    Try logging in there instead of on sympoz and see if you can get your classes to load. They recently changed host sites or something, but I log into craftsy now with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• bearsmom01
    replied

Hi all,
    I've paid for both the classes but for some reason it's acting like i'm not registered? Any help? I can't find a "customer service" button and am at a loss since i've paid and now don't seem to have access. Where can I get help?
    Thanks so much

Leave a comment:

• bearsmom01
    replied

Thank you Nancy! Think I will give the first class a try! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Originally posted by bearsmom01 View Post
    Hi all! Are these two classes good for beginners?
    I'm a beginner and they are the best. Even if the lesson is a patter or project you aren't really interested in right now, you should watch it for all the quilting information the lesson has. Besides, once you watch it you'll want to add that project to your list.

I say take the classes and have fun. Enjoy the addiction!

Leave a comment:

• bearsmom01
    replied

Hi all! Are these two classes good for beginners?

Leave a comment:

• Alana
    replied

Oh MY GOSH!!!! I am just an addict over these classes....I have them both and I am waiting for #3....I watch them over and over. Actually it is how I found this site and MSQC shopping. I am in a small city and there is only one quilt store that is priced outrageously. So I do most of my ordering online.

Jenny is just the best teacher ever. Now, I just can't decide whether to thank her or be angry with her....I can't live without my fabric because of her now!!!!

She is such a blessing though...

Alana

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

Thank you so much Karen!!

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

I was just able to log into the site. It seems like sympoz isn't hosting anymore, try going to this link now ...
    http://www.craftsy.com/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X