Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenny's new Sympoz classes about to start!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paladinca
    replied
    Re: Jenny's new Sympoz classes about to start!!!

I enrolled in Quickly Quilting I & II via Craftsy. Jenny is wonderful of course. Does Jenny have yet another course? I did not see it listed.

You tube videos are wonderful as well. My only wish is this: I wish I could order a DVD with the Craftsy course instead of relying on their site. The site does not allow "purchaser" to download videos either. It must be afraid of copyright or something. I guess I just wish I really owned the course via a DVD -preferred. In any case, I am happy to have signed up and review it often. Craftsy tells us it is there forever.

Thanks Jenny for your generous and joyous tutorials. You offer such encouragement.

Leave a comment:

• jackkris1969
    replied

Yes the original post was on April 1st...that is when QQII was being released. Not QQIII..I think sometimes we read the posts but don't look at the date of the original post. At the time of the post it was not a joke.

I too, am anxiously waiting QQIII... Kris

Leave a comment:

• Alana
    replied

This original post was from April first....April fools I think??? They are still working on QQIII. I know when I first looked at this post I thought the new one was coming but no...not yet.
    Last edited by Alana; August 20, 2011, 10:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lisaau
    replied

thats probably because they dont exist yet...

I asked jenny on the sympoz message boards and her reply was .....

Jenny Doan: Not yet, but we are working on it. You need to leave feedback to sympoz and craftsy that you want QQ3!

Leave a comment:

• pisceslibra
    replied

i cant find it either hopfully it will show up soon

Leave a comment:

• bec
    replied

Brook, don't feel like the Lone Ranger...I can't find the Quilting Quickly III either. I went to craftsy.com and searched and all I see are the first two classes, which I have already bought.

It just doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• brook
    replied

I still can't find the new class. I guess I'll have to wait for an email.

Leave a comment:

• Txgrandma
    replied

I love those classes that's what got me started in this addiction. I have learned so much just from the three I've watched. Taking them one at a time from the beginning, have looked through all of them and they all look like they will be great to do. I log into www.craftsy.com for my classes.

Leave a comment:

• oldgurl4
    replied

Hi Everyone...
    Are any of you having problems linking/accessing the SYMPOZ Site?

I AM!

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

I'm even clicking from Youtube and get the same IE error message.

I would like to learn more about it. I think I'm ready for a TUT!

Leave a comment:

• dmt148
    replied

Thanks, Sewbee. Signed up and half way through already! dmt

Leave a comment:

• Sewbee
    replied

Originally posted by Shannon View Post
    thanks for the information.. As soon as I figure out if there is a link out there for the discounted price I'll sign up and get started!
    Shannon here is the discount link to the first set of classes:

http://www.sympoz.com/FB_Quilting22

Here is the discount link to the second set of classes:

http://www.sympoz.com/app/ext/QQII

Both classes are fantastic!
    Last edited by Sewbee; April 3, 2011, 08:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied

thanks for the information.. As soon as I figure out if there is a link out there for the discounted price I'll sign up and get started!

Leave a comment:

• jackkris1969
    replied

Originally posted by Shannon View Post
    hopefully my first real post in the forum won't sound totally stupid...

are the sympoz classes pretty much the same as the you-tube videos? I did look at the previews and they look to be more involved but I'm wondering if you can go back and reference them months later or when ever I finally get to trying specific quilt.

What do you all think of the sympoz classes? Worth the money? Have they helped you all, who I'm sure have much more experience than I do.

thanks
    First of all, no question is a silly or stupid one. That's how we all learn and we all need or needed help once (or more). They are really much more involved than the youtube videos and Jenny gives many more hints and patterns as well for all the projects. You can go back and view any many times as you want, even the first class is still there for you if you purchased that one. Once you enroll, you are always enrolled. I can only say you would have to try it. They are wonderful and soooooo worth the money. I've joined other sites and spent much more money and haven't learned nearly what I have learned from Jenny. She is so much fun, it's like she is a friend you've known all your life. You won't be disappointed. I wouldn't be quilting right now if it weren't for Jenny.
    KJ

Leave a comment:

• dmt148
    replied

Please help me remember. I remember the first course being about $20. Now Quilting I is $49 and Quilting II is $59. Was there an introductory offer? I was a little surprised. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Shannon
    replied

hopefully my first real post in the forum won't sound totally stupid...

are the sympoz classes pretty much the same as the you-tube videos? I did look at the previews and they look to be more involved but I'm wondering if you can go back and reference them months later or when ever I finally get to trying specific quilt.

What do you all think of the sympoz classes? Worth the money? Have they helped you all, who I'm sure have much more experience than I do.

thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X