X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sassyquilter
    replied
    Re: I posted to a blog for the first time today...Fabric Trays

If you get an error message, it usually means something in your link is wrong. Need the http:// at the beginning and check for other misspellings. Hope this helps. Going to check you out

Leave a comment:

• mspepper
    replied

Sew cute! I can see this with utensils and napkins in it for a buffet or a picnic, just match the fabric to the season or reason.
    Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Andrea F
    replied

Thank you, Grace-Ann! Great job on the blogging.

Leave a comment:

• Stacie
    replied

Very cool tip about the tape! Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Pandabear
    replied

This is neat. The fabric box I made used 10" squares. How cool is it that you can get 2 different shaped boxes by altering the way you sew the corners.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

I have been a bit delinquent in posting to my own blog, but it is equipment issues on MY end. I love Wordpress for it's ease of use. Although I have been told that whatever you first learn on is often the easiest.

Good job!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

You did a great first blog....I left a comment for you there. Barb

Leave a comment:

• PeggyM
    replied

Tray/box, it's the same, just a different shape. I have just as many uses for a tray as I do a box. What a great accidental creation!

Leave a comment:

• I posted to a blog for the first time today...Fabric Trays

Yesterday I was going to try one of those oh-so-cute fabric boxes that have been all the rage here lately. I read the directions and thought I could make them. I should have printed them out. I missed a step and my fabric box turned out to be a fabric tray...fabric box.jpg

I thought it was cute so I posted a picture. Several people posted a request for directions, so I worked on it today. I felt like it needed pictures, so I made another one and took pictures as I made it. I was dreading the process of reducing them for the forum, and then it occurred to me that I did create a blog awhile back and maybe that would be easier. I've never posted to it; I just created it and then lost interest.

I'm pretty intimidated by the whole blogging process. It's been so long since I created it that I didn't even remember the title. I muddled through it today and here is my first post.

TADA!!!So Many Quilts, So Little Time!

Please, please, you bloggers, do you have any tips? I couldn't find what I was looking for in Google Support and I got so frustrated I almost aborted the whole process. I wanted to put a picture of the box I was trying to make. I did put a link to it. I kept on getting an error message when I tried to preview it, then I couldn't publish it.

I may never blog again but at least now you have the directions if you want to make a tray...
Working...
X