Quick Access Links for MSQC Tutorials - My User Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick Access Links for MSQC Tutorials - My User Notes

Wow! This is great! But, I was searching for a fish tutorial. I don't remember Jenny making one, but I saw a pattern that was made by snowballing the corners (for the fish head) and it looked like the fin was part of the snowball cut. Fish were moving either right or left. It looked like a tutorial Jenny would do to make it easy for those of us just starting to quilt!

Anyone know of a pattern like that?

Comment

Love Karen's listing so much that I have expanded on it and added Jenny's tutorials to date. I'm still doing some checking with links and a few of my dates might be a bit off, but I'm pretty confident that I have all of them. I am very literate when it comes to utilizing search engines, You Tube, etc., but I love a general listing particularly because I add my own personal notes and if they are cryptic, it's only me reading them! If you think you would like a copy, contact me personally and I'll share, but you might have to update once I do my final checking. The format is MS Excel at this point. I was going to offer it up to the group once I did the final check, but that won't be right away.
      “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
      “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

This is truly a work of love!! Now if only I could Youtube!!

Comment

MHG Winnower, thanks for continuing Karen's listing! I check this thread every once in a while hoping someone would come along and update the list. What a pleasant surprise! The YouTube video list is ok, but takes a bit of scrolling to search. This list is nice and compact which makes it very easy to search. Thanks again!!
          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chelea View Post
            MHG Winnower, thanks for continuing Karen's listing! I check this thread every once in a while hoping someone would come along and update the list. What a pleasant surprise! The YouTube video list is ok, but takes a bit of scrolling to search. This list is nice and compact which makes it very easy to search. Thanks again!!
            You are most welcome. I update the listing in my User Notes every week so if you need to get to something more recent, then it's there for the taking! I am pleased that you find it useful and appreciate knowing that you have been used it. For a quick check, you should be able to copy and paste it into a word document on your system then you wouldn't have to log in to the forum.

Happy sewing,
            Marcia
            “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir

Comment

Thank you! This is wonderful!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much! What a job that was! I appreciate you.

Comment

Oh, wow, Karen! This is great! Thank you so much...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Wow thank you so very much.

I have a question on the link for the pre-cut infographic do have this type of chart information for all of the other quilt patterns you have listed?
                    Have a blessed day
                    Pam[/I]
                    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Folks, I do continue to update the list I keep in my user notes if you are interested!

Comment

Four charm packs equals one layer cake. Sorry, I don't know any other conversions but did see somewhere a while ago the yardage conversion of all of the precuts. You can google it.
                        Carol
                        Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly. - Sister Theresa

Comment

Thank you so much.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                          X