No announcement yet.

Jenny did it again! - You've Got Mail - Layer Cake Friendly Quilt Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jenny did it again! - You've Got Mail - Layer Cake Friendly Quilt Project

I love this quilt... It looks so much more complicated than it is.... Looking forward to the border video, too.

Here's my variations,,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by easyquilts; September 9th, 2013, 10:44 PM.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Love it!

Pam in Vegas
      Pam in Vegas

Comment

This was one reason I decided to buy a layer cake DD, it was to try this pattern. Problem is NOW I am addicted to the DD
        Michele

She who dies with the biggest fabric stash wins.....

Life just seems to get in the way of quilting.

Comment

This will have to go at the top of my list, quick one...
          sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

This is a wonderful quilt, can't wait to try it out. Laurie
            Grandma Laurie

Comment

Any way to get the actual pattern layout? I'm not sure how many blocks across and down to make this queen size. I have the layer cakes all cut, but being a newbie I'm not sure exactly how to lay the blocks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrstree View Post
                Any way to get the actual pattern layout? I'm not sure how many blocks across and down to make this queen size. I have the layer cakes all cut, but being a newbie I'm not sure exactly how to lay the blocks out.
                In the tutorial she says it takes one layer cake of solid and on of the patterns to make it a queen. It looks to be 12 blocks/6 envelopes across. Try that and measure to see if it is right.
                Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X