Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorials

I really enjoy watching the Tutorials on the Missouri Star website, but when I've tried to go on a few times I get this message ~ 403 Forbidden.
    Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this and can't get onto view the turorials on the website?
    Thanks.
    Gwen

Re: Tutorials

Unfortunately, the website seems to be having some troubles. Al must have been working hard on them because they were working again earlier today, but must have suffered a crash again.
    You can go to them through youtube itself.
    Just go to youtube, then type Missouri Star in the search engine and you will get a partial list of
    tutorials, just click on one and then you can click on all at the top of the page.
    I love to watch them too, and usually have them running on the computer while I am stitching.
    I hope this way works for you.
    :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Oh ok, thanks for letting my know Lola... I've been watching them on You Tube tonight, but I like the way they're organized on the Missouri Star website..
      Gwen

Comment

Hi.....

You can also go to www.youtube.com and search for Missouri Star Quilt Company .... and you will find the tutorials there...

Hugs
        Mia
        ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
        Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
        (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Working...
        X