X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 yard quilt pattern

The pattern is in my albums here:

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/me...-monique/media
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

I’d like to see what this pattern is but I don’t know what to do after clicking on the link. It looks like all different posts come up. Is there some where I can learn how to find it?

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to click on 'media' to get to the albums.

• Monique
      Monique commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you able to get it?

There's an album labeled 5 yard quilts..it's in there. On my phone you can't read the pattern. When I'm on the laptop I'm going to see if the resolution is better I might have the perfect fabric for it. Lol sometimes its so hard to invision though.

Comment

• Bubby
      Bubby commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t read the pattern on my iPad.

• Monique
      Monique commented
      Editing a comment
      Bubby I sent it to you via messenger.

I am sorry I tried to attach as a PDF but it wouldn't let me. Send me your email address and I can send it that way.

Comment

I clicked on the fist link and then went to Media. it was there. I am on my computer though.

Comment

well thought i had it. didn't!~ sorry.
        try this

Comment

Anyone having trouble, send me your email address and I will send you the pattern.

Comment

Working...
          X