Eversewn Sparrow 20 bobbin case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eversewn Sparrow 20 bobbin case

I purchased a EverSewn Sparrow 20 back in April. Some of you may remember I did a post concerning cleaning of the bobbin case. It was impossible to remove the screws that appeared to hold the bobbin case. They were screwed in so tight I just couldn't do it so assumed they were screwed in permanently. I did not get an email back after questioning the manufacturer as to how to get this done. (Remember how impossible the initial lockdowns were with COVID 19??)

Anyway I just heard back from them, so I will share it with you. (Turns out I just had to use a lot of force to get them unscrewed which I was afraid I'd break something at the time.)

Here it is:

Once you remove the needle plate you will see two screws at the bottom right of the bobbin case. Please remove two screws and the metal piece. The bobbin case should easily be removed as well. Insert the new bobbin case and replace the metal piece. The metal piece should snug up against the notch on the bobbin case as shown, then replace the screws. You can imagine since April just how much lint was now under the bobbin!!!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Glad you persevered and found out how to take care of your machine.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

So every time you clean out the bobbin case you need to remove those two inner screws? Or is that just to replace with a new bobbin case?

Comment

Yes it holds the bobbin case in place. In the past with my other machine I could give a little twist to get the case out after I removed the bobbin. That way I can also clean the lint out from under the case which gets so linty.
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
        X