On the Go Placemats Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Go Placemats Tutorial

I have had several ask how to do these placemats of mine. Here is step one, supplies.

http://hillbillyhandiworks.blogspot....-placemat.html

I had someone here on the forum wanting it by last weekend. That was quite impossible with my husbands situation, so I hope this isn't too late for you.

Re: On the Go Placemats Tutorial

these look fun and can't wait for your tutorial. I am impressed with your time management.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

me too Blondie...Ive become lax since Im home all the time.
      Sounds fun Hillbilly cant wait til friday
      One Moment at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
        these look fun and can't wait for your tutorial. I am impressed with your time management.
        It takes work. ALOT of it to stay on task. I keep a 'Life book" beside me everyday. In it I record anything and everything my life needs. My daily to do list, my weekly cleaning sheet that includes everything in the house that needs cleaned. (cross it off when done and move on) I keep my prayer list, calendar, grocery list, and sewing to do list. (which is a wish list really).

Dishes are not allowed to pile. Use it...wash it. Toilets, sinks, counters, floors are a daily thing. That way they don't build up, and are quick and easy.

School comes first before all my fun...Seth knows that if I'm busy with the baby, then he needs to do some reading in his history or science book.

The minute Jerry comes home, it's our time for an hour if possible. We allow more time when he is off.

I hop on the computer for SHORT times to look at blogs, this forum and facebook. If I wait too long, then there is too much to look at and it sucks me in. It's best to keep on top of it when I can.

Blogs can be pre-scheduled. The rest of the tutorial will be for 3 days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) {Hows that for a weekend project?}...but I will type them all tonight after baby and hubby is in bed, and they will post automatically.

And that's how I do it. I am NEVER bored. That is for sure!

Comment

Hillbilly-- These look like fun. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for the tutorial on Firday.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this hillbilly! Can't wait to make one!
            I am such a list maker myself so I admire your lists to stay on track!
            Patti
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Working...
            X